Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Oh, Moses, Moses, why of all men did I fall in love with a prince of fools?"

So, I haven't blogged in a while due to circumstances beyond my control. I've been teaching, catching up on the latest Danielle Steel novels, getting acclimated to a new church and grieving the loss of Charlton Heston. I've been a little busy, people. I am trying to make more time for this because I need your affirmation and love. Your approval is the fuel with which I power my life. Fuel=comments. Please leave comments! I love connecting with the outside world! So now, lets take a moment to remember my favorite Moses...

I liked Yul Brenner, too. I wonder if he's still alive.
Update: He's not...

5 comments:

suburbansocialite said...

Very Funny. I love the music associated with the blog and btw having a 14 year old makes you really old. Do you think your kids would still love you if they had seen you dance to busta move? or had a shack chart or.... nevermind
love you...

Katy said...

Ha! Michelle! You should see the post I'm working on about big 80's hair. You, my friend, are about to be famous!

suburbansocialite said...

bring it on girlfriend. i am learning to blog...paybacks...
love.you.

Hen Jen said...

great title...I am jealous of bloggers who come up with great titles.

I will miss moses too.

here's your comment..I sadly know what you mean, I love comments too, but get too few.

Super Churchlady said...

Dude! I SO wanted to blog about Charlton Heston. Alas...I was diverted to other topics. I'm so glad that someone noticed that gun-loving Moses AND John the Baptist died the same day and hardly anyone noticed.