Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.


Red

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.



I honestly don't remember. It musta been bad.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?



Leather. Rowr! Just kidding. Cotton.




Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?



No one. I hate crowds. Oh, you're forcing me to chose?

The Bee Gees.

Or Andy Gibb

Those Gibb boys were sumpin' else!

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?



E. I have 5 E's!

2 comments:

suburbansocialite said...

OMG! I did not know that you also had the hots for Andy Gibb. I wore a shadow dancin transfer tshirt for 7 days straight at g scout camp when I was 8. Loved him!!!

Urban Mom said...

I have not thought about Andy Gibb in ages. And I used to adore him! I had this album, and I think I drove my parents absolutely batty listening to it so much. Thanks for the smile!