Thursday, May 8, 2008

A remedy for Blogstipation

A friend confessed to having Blogstipation. It is an actual condition. Symptoms are flashing cursors on an empty page, lots of staring without blinking followed by spasmodic surfing for inspiration. 9 out of 10 doctors recommend posting pictures that have been locked away at your mom's for 20 years. They don't have to make sense.




For example:

This is me with my Nanny and Papa. They met us on the road while we were on a choir tour with church, circa 1987. To my left was Jason Varner. He liked my hair and sang Good Hearted Woman by Waylon Jennings at church camp talent shows. He also stepped into pictures inappropriately. He liked the ladies and told us frequently that he loved us. Everyone needs a Jason experience in their lives.

4 comments:

suburbansocialite said...

You are seriously taking me back this week...nostlgia...
Love the post. Thanks.
Michelle

Super Churchlady said...

OK..I will go dig thru the photo bins. I think it was the picture of the prunes that did it.

Anonymous said...

Love to read your thoughts. I'm verklempt, as always. :)

Popcorn said...

I love that sailor/Laura Ashley look you're wearing.