Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

Always!

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

It's a mix of laminate and dust bunnies.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Kthis kis kreally ktoo khard.

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Mine. We adopted Katrina right after Hurricane Katrina. (The creativity within these walls abounds) We quickly discovered she was a street cat. Too tough to be contained. She sat in front of our glass door and stared longingly into the front yard. Happy from next door would traipse by, taunting Katrina. Her restlessness began to consume her. She peed in my closet made it clear she needed space. So, we allowed her to roam the cul de sac released her into the wild. She's at peace now. **sniff**

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.

**snicker** I can't believe you're asking me that question.

1 comment:

Popcorn said...

Yes I smile back.
Hardwood, satillo tile, carpet in bedrooms
My man makes magnificent music.
We have three adopted animals, Jackson(horselike golden retriever)McKauley (mini schnauzer)Charlotte(gorgeous whilte cat with blue eyes that only loves me and I'm not kidding)
The Texas sky and Mr. Popcorn's beautful eyes