Friday, March 7, 2008

WIP

I reconnected with an old friend at our shiny, new church and when I told her I homeschooled my five kids, she said, "You must be the most organized person in the world!". Well, if I had gotten my Buxton Bag, this might be true. But, after 8 weeks of waiting, I cancelled my order. That's all I'm going to say for now because I'm just not ready to talk about it. And I'm exactly the opposite of "the most organized person in the world". I am a "planner", not a "finish-the-jobber". I'm a "run-around-the-house-and-cry-because-I-wasted-yet-another-day-procrastinating-so-I'll-take-it-out-on-my kids-er". OK, I'll stop.


In other news, my new BFF, Diana came yesterday and cleaned my house. It took her 6 hours. When she finished, I asked her if she was mad at me and she said, "No." In anticipation of her visit, I decluttered the boys' room so she could really get in there and "git 'er done". Here are the results:

Before


After




Before


After


Here's the aftermath. If I can get it down the stairs, it will be going to some poor sucker's bless someone else's home.


Next project? Da da dum dum...The girls' room. *shudder*

No comments: