Friday, November 9, 2007

It's my foxy DH's B-day


This is my DH. In the late 80's. Isn't he, like, a tripendicular babe? I mean really. This is the only pic I have at the moment. He will not be happy, being the photo dude that he is, but it truly is one of my favorite pictures of him. I think the black office chair backgound really brings out his bad boy smirk.

His birthday was yesterday, but we're celebrating tonight. Date Night. I really dig Date Night. See? I capitalized both words. That's how much I want to have Date Night's children. Fortunately, we have an awesome babysitter,(Thank you, Smashlie) so we get to have Date Night often. Tonight we're going to a strip club. I'm kidding. I'm off tonight. And stop saying night.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby! You. Rock. My. World,

No comments: