Friday, November 30, 2007

Don't try this at home, folks!

It all started innocently enough. I've had a lingering back ache for a few weeks and thought a nice bubble bath might help. I don't use the jets in the tub normally because I kinda forget they're there. I was deprived as a child. We didn't have jets. We had a hot tub that we crammed with 47 kids from my youth group in 1983, but no jets in the tub. That was for rich people like Krystle Carrington and Morgan Fairchild.

Soooo...I thought the jets might soothe my aching lumbar region. And ya gotta have bubbles. duh. It started like this:


It's foamy...spumescent, if you will. Than I turned on the jets.



OK. Don't panic.



Um. OK. Panic.

I did get in. I did get bubbles up my nose. But it was worth it. It reminded me of the Brady Bunch episode when the washer overflowed. Remember? That was good TV. So was Knots Landing. I spent the better part of the 80's trying to do my eye shadow like Donna Mills.

No comments: