Saturday, December 8, 2007

Um...Yeah...it's Saturday...I know.

So, I opened my big mouth on Tuesday and announced to the world to check back Friday for "after" pics of my messy school room. Well, the desk is still fairly tidy, but what have I gotten done since? Squat. Nada. Zilch. Diddly-squat. Zip. Zot. Zero. Are you getting the picture here, people? I jinxed myself. And I didn't enjoy it.

Here's the deal. I hurt my back carrying a ginormous load of laundry down the stairs. I felt better until I made the mistake of sleeping funny Tuesday night. No, I didn't sleep with a clown. Clown night is Thursday, silly. So, as you might have gotten from the paragraph above, I failed to meet my deadline. I am complaining and abusing vicodin sticking closely to my treatment plan of drinking whiskey and snorting Tylenol frequent stretching and alternating ice packs and the heating pad on my lower back area.



So bend over correctly




And lift with your knees!
I guess DH and I won't be doing this again for a while.


No comments: